We believe that transparency is key to rebuilding trust in democracy - and that transparency must start with ProgressLex as a campaign.
In order to be as transparent as possible, we have developed strong transparency requirements and goals for the campaign, including:
- Availability of ProgressLex budgets and campaign outlines on its website
- Reasonably up-to-date campaign timelines on the ProgressLex website
- Holding monthly public check-ins, where individuals can weigh in on how they feel about the campaign and talk with staff
- Releasing weekly reports with summaries of important topics gathered in CivicLex’s Field Reports, and brief descriptions of what the campaign’s work was that week
- Complete listing of fund contributors and contribution amounts (unless specifically requested to be anonymous or private)
- Public posting of audited annual financial documents